29 August 2009

Bookmarks!

So many bookmarks, so little time!

When browsing the internet for gems of inspiration i always find alot of things i would like to have a go at creating myself and alot of things that inspire me, so i just click the bookmark tab and thats it saved for me later on when i want to refer to it again, when i want to blog something or when i need to reference it. wrong. I might have bookmarked it but i always forget about it and i have decided it is time to create categories to put things into, give things tags so all related things are safe together and sort my bookmarks out!

So i did this mammoth task today and it took a good few hours to do, i will be updating this blog with my latest findings from the last two months now as soon as i get a quiet evening.

No comments: